Skip to main content

Intense whole night movie watching session. No break!!

Yoo! my awesome people. When I looked back at my past month, I realized that I haven't had watched a single movie. So here it is, I watched 4 movies yesterday without sleep!!!
The main reason for watching movies at night starting from 9.00 PM till 5.00 AM in today's morning was to test whether I feel bored or tired just like I feel while in the night study sessions.

Man! Wish studying was like watching the movies!! Because I was extremely entertained, full of energy while watching the movies and never felt like quitting even though I haven't had a minute sleep.

Started my movie session from approximately 9.00 PM. Which movie?  VENOM

Man! Love Tom Hardy. I don't know about the critics but it is one of the best movies I watched in 2018. My best scene?

In the store where half venom and half Tom Hardy faced figure says:
"WE ARE VENOM"

Man! that gave me goose bump.

Finished watching VENOM at about 11.00 PM and till 11.00 PM I had no sign of going asleep. My eyes were fresh, my brain was fresh and ready to go for another movie.

Next movie? GOOD WILL HUNTING.
Don't curse me because I haven't watched this masterpiece till yesterday. I even feel that I was bullshit for not watching before. Anyway, I was extremely enjoying the movie because I can really relate that movie with my life. Not that I am a genius or so but the relation that Will had with the physiatrist. Man! physiatrist are the lifesavers to anyone. I am a patient of anxiety and you can never imagine the troubles while I was going when I had anxiety, you can never imagine how stressed and worried every single second of my life. If I hadn't my psychiatrist I don't know what I would be doing right now, possibly I would be staying in the corner of my house worrying, that my blog will be viral even though that is what I want. This is absurd, right? Well, that is how anxiety is.
Anyway, I was enjoying every second of the movie and deeply thanking my physiatrist for everything she has done for me.

I deeply appreciated the storyline of the movie, the friendship of Ben Affleck and Matt Demon, beauty of Minnie Driver. My best scene? The fart joke by Robin Williams. Man! that joke made me laugh so much and so loud that I was scared if I would wake my Dad up. Because, here 's a thing I was watching movies secretly. Well, you know, how can we expect our parents to permit us to watch movies the whole night?

I completed GOOD WILL HUNTING at about half past 12 in the morning. And then was the time for Bollywood masala.

Akshay Kumar movies are always best. Well, Padman is the movie about the struggle that a man faced when he was promoting the use of the sanitary pad to improve the hygiene during women's period. This movie shows the taboo about the use of sanitary pad in India and how the women in the rural parts are getting infected from different bacteria due to the taboo of sanitary pad. This movie has a different concept and a completely different storyline, right?

Man! Watching this movie is a must, at least for once.

I think I completed the movie at about 3 am in the morning and yeah, I was having some difficulty in my eyes while watching this movie. My eyes were hurting, I was having a bit of a headache. But still, I had the energy to go for another movie.

The final movie. THE MARTIAN
  Well, I don't think I need to talk about this movie because everybody knows about this movie. Since it was 3.10 AM in the morning when I started to watch the movie I had difficulty while watching it. To say the truth I was not understanding what was going on in the movie. I didn't understand what the characters were saying and my eyes were having difficulty. Since I didn't understand what the characters were saying in the movie I had to download the subtitle and watch the movie with subtitle. The reason may be, I was not sleeping and I am an Asian living in Asia.

But after adding subtitle I completely understood the movie and was able to enjoy the movie fully. And here's the interesting thing that happened to me, I said I had eyes pain before starting the movie but as to my astonishment while in the middle of the movie my eyes pain was completely gone. Man! That impressed me. Nothing! there was no pain in my eyes. Well, can we conclude that "Our brain is what catastrophize a small problem to a problem bigger than the pyramid of the people who hate Donald Trump?". Why? Because I had eye pain when I was thinking and worried that my eyes were hurting and it may be damaged but when the movie dragged my brain's attention towards it, those filthy pains were gone.
Yeah, that was all about my movie session. I finished the movie session at about half-past 5 in the morning and slept. I woke up at noon the same day and once again was fresh to explore a new adventure. My eyes were not hurting, my little headache was gone, my ears were fine too, or simply my overall body was normal.

So, here's a thing. Can we do a whole night movie session?

Of course, we can! only with minimum difficulty. As I have already said I only had a little bit of difficulty in the last two hours.
Did I feel sleepy in the middle of my movie session?
Yeah, only at about 3 am or so when I had completed the movie Padman and was about to start  THE MARTIAN. At that time I almost felt that I should sleep, but after I started the movie, my sleep was gone and I was fresh again, with energy to dig dip into the movie.

Would I recommend doing the whole night movie session?
Hell YEAH! If you are above 16, you should definitely do. You will get the experience of getting up all night (unless you are a nerd or a study geek), you will get to watch a whole lot of movie, you won't get any disturbance from anyone whether it is your brother, your mom, your dad, your friends, the construction work outside your home, the internet will be fast because fewer devices will be connected and you can watch the movie on the online website without buffering. Try the whole night movie session you won't regret a bit.

And my suggestions for whole night movie session;

First of all, only do this session on Saturday or simply in a day whose upcoming consecutive day is a holiday too. For example, I did this movie session on Saturday and Sunday was the holiday. The reason is that if you do this session before a working day there is a high chance that you will suffer from an illness because of the lack of sleep. So, the trick is to stay up all night and sleep all morning.

Secondly, use a headset. Because a small noise in the middle night can be sufficient to make your partner divorce you. And if you are a student of high school just like me, using the headset is the most because we cannot take 0.001% risk against our parents. Believe me, you will be in a complete disaster if your parents' finds out you were up all night watching a romantic movie. And I don't recommend eating chips or any other things because the sound of chewing and that of its wrapper can be a pain in an ass.

Third important thing!! decrease your device's brightness to minimum. For the whole night movie session, I recommend using your laptop than a smartphone so that there won't be any battery problem to disturb your movie watching experience.
I recommend watching movies staying in the bed rather than in your desk because bed gives you more flexibility than your chair. While in bed you can sleep, you can sit, you can lye whenever you want but in your desk, you will be obliged to sit in the same position for hours.

That's all. Try a WHOLE NIGHT MOVIE SESSION. YOU WON'T REGRET.     


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviewing the employees of Linus Media Group.

I am a huge fan of Linus Media group and I have been watching it’s channel for 3 to 4 years. I think I know the personality of every employee of that company because they have got the dedicated vlogging channel where we get to see the inside of LMG. So in this blog I will be talking about the employees of LMG, what I feel about them. Or simply I will be analyzing them or rate them. Employees That I do not Care if Linus Fires them: JAMES STRIEB He is a man that I think is unqualified to be in LMG because I do not know what he does( expect arranging little things in Roast and reading the scripts that the writers give to him), you may say “He reads scripts and has presentation” , well yes but there is nothing exceptional in those presentation compared to other’s presentation. And I feel that he is a man with little less knowledge in field of technology compared to his counterparts. You can see that in videos like the scrapyard 8  where he comments like “Why don’t we just buy th

Sorry....

My love, my love, my sweetheart, Have always loved you. You don’t realize but, Have always cared you. Always felt anger, When I see my friends talk to you. And always felt jealous, When I hear of other boys from you. But, always felt happy and shy When I see you, "Oops! Not again, how come I see everyone just like you?" Got a lots of chance to impress you, Never tried, thinking I will be far from you. My insecurities, never talked to you. My love, I am sorry, During your suffering, anxiety I was never there for you. Smile please, My dream; I see me, our daughter, and you, I, billionaire, the most inspirational women, By "Forbes" is you. Darling, can we ever have that happy family?      

We Nepalese hate Indians but we shouldn't.

Almost every single person from Kathmandu has anti-Indian feelings in them. Here, in Kathmandu nobody likes Narendra Modi, everybody hates the Indian politicians especially Modi. Well, yeah India has been troubling us from a long time. It conducted blockade for almost every products such as petroleum, foods, cooking gas and other accessories for two times, it has always been interfering with the internal politics of Nepal from a long time and I think it has sometimes even manipulated the leaders of our country to make some decisions proposed by India, it has been pushing its border towards Nepal making the territory of Nepal smaller and smaller. These are only a small fraction of reasons why we Nepali don’t like Indian politicians, which has eventually caused us to hate India as a whole. But we shouldn’t and here’s why. The economic situation in our country is worsening day by day. We are in trade deficit from ages. We are in 45.97% loss compared to previous year in trade. We h